TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 19 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently 87 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a single access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is based on the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num (unit of CNRS)
- A prototype will be released in autumn 2021
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
We are currently looking for Europe-based researchers from social sciences and humanities (SSH) disciplines to support our user research for the development of the GOTRIPLE discovery platform. Our project, TRIPLE, deals with social sciences and humanities (SSH) research, and our
The third staff interview in our series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes”! Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement?
- Report on the OPERAS workshop “How to fill the information gap: Open Access for the social sciences and humanities”by Elisabeth Ernst on 27 November 2020
You can find the full report here: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4293340 Introduction and survey results The OPERAS workshop “How to fill the information gap: Open Access for the social sciences and humanities” (https://doi.org/10.7557/5.5624 ) took place on...
- One week left before the CO-OPERAS and TRIPLE session at GOFAIR symposiumby admin on 27 November 2020
CO-OPERAS is the OPERAS component addressing the FAIR principles application challenges in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities. CO-OPERAS is an Implementation Network within the GOFAIR initiative, and a project funded by the...
Out now: report on the OPERAS workshop "How to fill the information gap: #OpenAccess for the #socialsciences and #humanities at #Munin2020
blog: ... https://operas.hypotheses.org/4435
#advocacy #HSS #AHSS #SSH #OpenScience #ResearchImpactEU
Another #TRIPLE-internal Technical Board workshop! Today it’s all about #Data for the #GOTRIPLE discovery platform: #DataAcquisition, the ... #MachineLearning #corpus, the TRIPLE #dataModel.
#Discover #Connect #Collaborate #OpenScience
Wanted: Europe-based #researchers from #SSH disciplines to support our #UserResearch for the development of the #GOTRIPLE discovery platform. Take ... part in a workshop or interview! Next opportunity: 9 Dec.
More info here: https://www.gotriple.eu/?p=633
#Discover #Connect #Collaborate