TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 19 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently 87 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a single access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is based on the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num (unit of CNRS)
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the Research Infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the second
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the first
TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes #2: Paula Forbes
by Stefanie Pohle on 15 September 2020
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes” we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team, to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project,...
OPERAS has signed the “Passenger Pigeon Manifesto”
by Elisabeth Ernst on 14 September 2020
OPERAS supports the “Passenger Pigeon Manifesto,” a call to public galleries, libraries, archives, and museums to liberate cultural heritage. The web version is available at https://ppmanifesto.hcommons.org/. The OPERAS Executive Assembly has decided to support...
Discover new tools and techniques and aggregate your services to the EOSC Portal!
Register for the #SSHOC @EOSC_eu @freya_eu joint event to find out... how! #openscience #researchdata #SocialSciences #humanities #datamangement
Learn more https://bit.ly/35UyKwi
Register for this webinar to learn about a new tool that provides standardised consent form templates enabling any user to quickly and easily obtain ... legal consent valid in all of the European Union!
Learn more https://bit.ly/2RAkIaY
Tell us about your experiences from the #workshop "Why should data be FAIR? How can data become FAIR?" run by workshop leader Anne-Mette Somby, ... Western Norway University of Applied Sciences