TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 19 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently 87 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a single access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is based on the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num (unit of CNRS)
- A prototype will be released in autumn 2021
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the latest
At the end of October, we had issued a call for European experts from the social sciences and humanities (SSH) who would like to join the newly established TRIPLE Advisory Board (TAB). Many thanks to the twelve scholars who have
- Start of OPERAS-GER: First national node of OPERAS in Germanyby Elisabeth Ernst on 11 December 2020
On 1 October 2020, the OPERAS-GER project has started its work within the Max Weber Foundation (also member of the OPERAS Executive Assembly). OPERAS-GER serves as the national node of the European research infrastructure...
- TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes #4: Mateusz Franczakby Stefanie Pohle on 9 December 2020
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes” we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team, to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project,...
Today, @ederinita presented #TRIPLE in a talk & discussion round at the 10th #AIUCD2021 conference. Among the conference themes are digital public... humanities, open culture & social networks.
#Discover #Connect #Collaborate #SSH #DH #digitalhumanities
[#COESO] We are thrilled about the kick-off of #COESO (#Collaborative #Engagement on #Societal Issues)!
Read more about the project: ... https://europa.eu/!yM94uW
#ResearchforSociety #R4S #CitizenScience #humanities #arts #socialsciences #SSH #HSS #AHSS #ResearchImpactEU #EU
Read this amazing message the #TRIPLE team received from our project coordinator @Suzdum! We hope it can serve as a model message for other #H2020 ... project leaders (& beyond!) to motivate their teams during these difficult times!
#GreatTeam #Discover #Connect #Collaborate #SSH