TRIPLE has launched a User Research Survey that will help to tailor the services and tools of the project’s innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery platform to the needs of the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) community.
Click here to access the Survey: https://surveys.ekt.gr/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=819254&lang=en or scan the QR Code below:
The questionnaire is targeted at SSH researchers and academics at any stage of their careers – from Master student to full professor – who are currently working in a European country.
We are curious to find out what exactly you need and prefer as a potential future user of the TRIPLE platform. In particular, we would like to know more about your work practices relating to digital technologies. This includes information on your
- use of tools for discovery used to explore, find, access and reuse material such as literature, data, projects, researchers’ profiles etc. that they would need for their own research work
- use of tools for the management and retrieval of material
- use of tools for conducting research (including data collection and annotation)
- use of tools for networking with colleagues or other stakeholders
- digital literacy and general discovery practices
- hardware devices used in the research cycle
The survey is open until 30 June 2020. It is in English, and it should not take more than 10 to 15 minutes to answer the 21 questions. Click here to access the Survey: https://surveys.ekt.gr/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=819254&lang=en
The results of the User Research Survey will be published in the “Report on User Needs” in November 2020.
Your data will be collected and stored in a fully anonymised form and will only be accessible to the project research team. You can find more information on how your data will be handled in the consent form on the second page of the Survey.
Should you encounter any technical difficulties, or should you require further information about the Survey, please contact Dr Stefano De Paoli (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr Paula Forbes (email@example.com).
Thank you for your cooperation and time!